MASSIVE Announces Updates to Growing Team
MASSIVE: Medical and Subrogation Specialists, the industry’s most advanced provider of healthcare lien resolution and future medical allocations company, is pleased to announce the addition of our new team members:
- Lindsay Coffey is a Lien Resolution Manager for our Single Event Team. Lindsay is a Certified Paralegal and has a strong background in Personal Injury law.
- Alexis Ewing joins as an Intake Administrator for our Single Event Team. Alexis’ experience includes Benefits Eligibility Specialist and Customer Service Representative.
- Mike Grimes is MASSIVE’s newest Summer Law Clerk and will assist with special projects and legal research. Mike is a second-year student at Wayne State University.
- Amanda Meyer joins MASSIVE as an Intake Administrator for the Single Event Team. Her background includes being an Underwriter and an Insurance Claims Representative for Personal Injury claims.
- Patricia Stalnaker is a Lien Resolution Manager for the MASSIVE Mass Tort Team. She is a Certified Paralegal with a strong background in Mass Tort and Class Action cases.
We welcome our new team members and look forward to continuing to help our customers save time and money with our services.
MASSIVE is committed to investing in the best and brightest in the legal and healthcare industries and we’re always looking for passionate people to add to our team! Check out our current openings to see if there is a right fit for you.