MASSIVE’s Ryan Weiner to speak at Kansas Annual Workers’ Compensation Seminar on September 28, 2022
Ryan Weiner, Esq., COO of MASSIVE, will be presenting “Medicare Lien Resolution in Workers’ Comp Claims” at the virtual Kansas Department of Labor’s 48th Annual Workers Compensation Seminar Wednesday September 28th at 2:20pm (CST).
Key content to be discussed includes:
- Understanding who is the “debtor” in Medicare’s view
- Analyzing the process from plaintiff perspective if the carrier has accepted ORM
- Reviewing if the carrier is reimbursing Medicare for conditional payments related to the claim
- Assessing whether plaintiff attorney should/can communicate with CRC throughout claim
- Understanding the post-settlement duties of both sides
Visit the Kansas Department of Labor website for more information and to register.